Likely because we were guests at the Chagall Guevara 30 year reunion Saturday night, news of the mysterious explosion of the Georgia Guidestones last night brought Steve Taylor’s song “I Blew Up The Clinic Real Good” to mind. And even though I know that the true evil is going to come in looking like the Light Brigade, I couldn’t help but cheer inwardly at the destruction of the foreboding satanic monument.
Of course, we know nothing is that simple. Several Youtubers were quick to point out the significance of the date and numbers associated with the event. And the story quickly went viral, not just on the internet but in mainstream media. Whether some sort of explosives were used, or it was lightning or something else, the news seemed to come out of the blue, but in fact, Georgia governor hopeful, conservative Kandiss Taylor has been proposing that the Guidestones be torn down. Combined with CERN this week, Dr. Zelenko’s death and Madej’s plane crash, there is a massive effort to bring awareness (“truth”) of the satanic cabal into the mainstream.
In case you’re unfamiliar, the Georgia Guidestones are a mysterious monument that was erected in Elbert County, Georgia in 1980. A set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Guidestones in eight different languages, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. These are:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
They are now demolishing the monument.
This is all a ritual marking the next phase of their great work.
Georgia Guidestones Explosion — Skull and Bones Freemasonic Ritual
The Georgia Guidestones explosion is trending on social media and it was NOT a random act by some “terrorist,” nor was it a strike against the ‘cabal;’ it was a pre-planned ritual by the Jesuits and the Freemasons as everything is on the world stage – and it’s all in the numbers. They want you to talk about it, they want you to think that it was an act against them. It’s what the ritual is about, and they are laughing at all the lukewarm truthers celebrating this. It also confirms that Skull and Bones are the one’s behind building the Georgia Guidestones, something most of us already figured out long ago.
This happened on July 6, as in 7/6 or 76.
Skull and Bones = 76
And, who did Skull and Bones produce as the President of the United States? Yes, George W. Bush. And whom’s birthday happens to be on July 6? Yes, George W. Bush’s 76th birthday! read more..