Revelation 9:6 – “And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.”
I remember episodes of Star Trek where the Starship Enterprise fought the Borg. It was science fiction. It was entertaining. We loved watching the macabre looking, mind controlled “Borg” in horror while sitting in the safety of our living rooms, thankful it was “only a TV show”.
Fast forward to our modern day and the science fiction world we find ourselves in. As it turns out, it was not “only a TV show” or “only a movie”. It was predictive programming, preparing us for technology that already existed, and is now being sold to the public.
Enter the film “Transcendence”. We are now being conditioned into not only accepting the Transhumanist agenda, but desiring it. Transhumanism offers eternal life, not through faith in God, but faith in science.
“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.”
“ […] making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” – Brave New World
– Aldous Huxley (1894-1963)
The plan for a New World Order which has aggressively been at work since the early 1900’s, which, in only a small part, includes:
- Infiltration of the education system, which is designed to encourage left brained thinking while omitting right brain thought, which is more intuitive, thoughtful and subjective. They are turning society into robots.
- It includes infiltrating the churches with false teaching and a powerless gospel.
- It includes dominating the media, (with special attention being paid to target our children), with predictive programming, designed to make us feel at peace about our altered, unnatural world.
- It includes intellectual fascism, dominating higher education with the religion of Evolution. Students are ridiculed for having a belief in God, Jesus or the Bible. Parents do their best to raise their children in the church and to instill a fear of God into them, only to have their faith shattered when they arrive at college.
- Satanism is being blatantly promoted to our young people as something to be desired. Five year olds are listening to Katy Perry singing about having sex with an extraterrestrial. The grammy’s have become blatant rituals on live television.
- They have society looking down into Iphones, Ipads, Androids, and those who work most efficiently are saving all their personal data to one “cloud” of information. The Borg is looking less and less removed from current reality.
- Chemical Aerosols are disbursed across our skies daily, but most are none the wiser. They’ve been told that “those are contrails”, and since they have been trained in the left brain manner of fact memorization rather than critical thinking, they simply believe what they’re told. I bring up chemtrails, because they have been shown to contain fibers. Stay with me here, I know how crazy this sounds. Get up real early some morning and look at the grass. It is covered with thousands of fibers that look like spider webs. Then ask this question: Where are the spiders? Interestingly, very strange fibers are being found in humans and animals. So far everyone tested has been shown to have the fibers. If you are feeling particularly brave, go to carnicominstitute.com, to find out more about the things found in these fibers. The bottom line is that they are synthetic. Man made. Sophia Smallstorm does an indepth study into this in her film “From Chemtrails to Pseudolife / The Dark Agenda Of Synthetic Biology“. Sophia’s film explores a possible transhumanist agenda behind the fibers.
As “out there” as it sounds, evidence indicates that these events are all part of a coordinated effort toward world dominance, and a real-life “Borg” society, and it was all predicted in ancient manuscripts.
That being said, there will be a conference tomorrow on Transhumanism in Piedmont California.
Artificial Intelligence leading to The Singularity is man’s demonic attempt to remove a God that they are accountable to, and replace Him with man-made machines. Billions of dollars and some of the brightest scientific minds in the world have been enlisted to bring this to pass. The prophet Daniel and the book of Revelation tells us that they will have much success in this area, but it will usher in a time of living Hell on earth as the spirit of Apollyon is set free from the bottomless pit.
“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.” Revelation 9:11
Piedmont, California – An upcoming conference on religion and trans-humanism will take place in Piedmont California on May 10. During the conference, which is set to feature 13 speakers, issues relating to future society will be explored. One topic that the speakers will address will be how religion may change after the moment in time when computer intelligence, also called artificial intelligence, supersedes human intelligence; a moment known as The Singularity. The conference will focus on post Singularity life as it pertains to religion in society.
Trans-humanism is a movement composed of scientists, ethicists, technology executives and laypeople who are working toward the Singularity. After the Singularity occurs, it is predicted that vast changes will sweep through society; changes so drastic that they are nearly inconceivable at the present time. Experts in the movement say that after the Singularity, indefinite human life extension will rapidly become the norm. Many scientists working in this field are particularly interested in the concept of achieving immortality.
According to the experts, in the absence of death and the promise of reward or punishment in the afterlife, humans will be left looking toward science and technology for eternal life instead of toward their previously chosen deity.
Should immortality be realized in post Singularity life, say experts, religion as it is now known may change because the need for a God could rapidly dissipate as more people abandon their faith in an afterlife beyond what can be realized on earth via new technologies. The upcoming religion and trans-humanism conference is set to explore these and other questions such as:
What is the nature of ultimate reality?
Is trans-humanism intrinsically atheist, intrinsically pantheist, intrinsically deist, or intrinsically metaphysical in any particular way?
How broad and inclusive is trans-humanism?
Are religion and trans-humanism compatible, or antagonistic?
What are the real points of disagreement between religion and transhumanism?
How will religions change in the face of new science and technology?
There are several ways in which immortality can be achieved, scientists say. First, there is the concept of merging the human brain with a machine, a technology that is already being worked on by Google. It is in the very early stages of development, and currently, the Google team is building an artificial brain via a project called “deep learning.” In January 2014, Google purchased the company Deep Mind, an artificial intelligence start up. Around the same time, Google set up an ethics committee to oversee the project. Ray Kurzweil, Chief Engineer at Google, is a well known futurist and trans-humanist. He is involved in Deep Mind and his goal is to eventually usher in immortality for humans via a process called “mind uploading,” which would allow a human mind to be stored in a computer. Kurzweil also says humans will ultimately become non-biological beings and exist almost entirely in virtual environments.
Other futurists and trans-humanists are working toward improving longevity through more biological means, such as growing new organs from stems cells, replacing worn out parts of the body with high-tech updated models, and curing diseases through genetic reprogramming. A third method of achieving a transhuman state of being may come through merging the biological and non biological in equal measure, such as embedding nano robots into the bloodstream and brain; and replacing atoms with nano computers to solve the degeneration that comes with aging.
All of these techniques, should they come to fruition, will mean that humans may be able to live for an indefinite period of time, and perhaps even forever. Should that come to pass, religion may change drastically or even disappear altogether, some experts claim.According to the experts, in the absence of death and the promise of reward or punishment in the afterlife, humans will be left looking toward science and technology for eternal life instead of toward their previously chosen deity.
The upcoming Religion and Trans-humanism conference is set to explore how religion may change in the future through discussion and talks from leading scientists, futurists, clergy members, philosophers and ethicists. Tickets to the event are available at the website Eventbrite. The event will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Piedmont Veteran’s Hall.