What is HAARP?
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a 3.6 million watt antenna array operated by the US military in Gakona, Alaska. There are many facilities like HAARP, called “Sky Heaters,” in operation worldwide. With tales of geophysical warfare dominating the internet, this series of articles seeks to piece together a thorough understanding of this amazing facility, its capabilities, and the other Sky Heaters worldwide.
We are concerned that these facilities are operating without scrutiny, altering our atmosphere and generating ELF waves that can affect the brains and nervous systems of all living organisms worldwide. A new facility is set to dwarf the HAARP facility, dubbed EISCAT 3D this mammoth transmitter will pump out a staggering 100 gigawatts! In comparison, HAARP’s 5 Gigawatt output seems inconsequential. EISCAT 3D is an upgrade to the Tromso Incoherent Scatter Radar based in Ramfjordmoen, Near Tromsø, Norway.
Trust Climate Viewer News to keep you up to date on Sky Heaters, ELF generation, and space-weather modification technologies.
Whereas weather modification uses cloud seeding to produce precipitation in the form of water,
Sky Heaters like HAARP use plasma seeding to produce precipitation in the form of electrons, energy, and radiation.
Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy – Sam Nunn Policy Forum, April 28, 1997 University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia.
Table of Contents
- The Birth of HAARP
- HAARP: The World’s Sexiest Energy Weapon
- The History of HAARP Heating and Holes in Heaven
- Project Nimbus & The Fire of the Gods
- HAARP + DARPA = Team Thundercats
- Resonations from the Moon
- The Doppler Effect: Are radars affecting the weather?
- The Hum: An Anomalous Sound Heard Around the World
- HAARP – Tales from the Crypt – deleted websites
- HAARP – 2013 Budget And Plans
- Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds: Geoengineering, Alchemy, and HAARP
- Atmospheric Armageddon – ANGELS, HAARP, Methane, and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
- US Army Test Technology Symposium – Weather Modification 1997
- HAARP makes Earthquakes?
- http://www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu/plasma-wave/crres/ – Combined Release and Radiation Effects Satellite CRRES Plasma Wave Experiment
- http://www.fas.org/news/usa/1997/04/bmd970429d.htm – Sam Nunn Policy Forum, April 28, 1997 University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia.
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/134612875/ – Satellite Threat Due to High Altitude Nuclear Detonation – Eisenhower Institute – Papadopoulos-Presentation 280369 – http://www.eisenhowerinstitute.org/dotAsset/280369.pdf
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/134617164/ – Control of the Energetic Proton Flux in the Inner Radiation Belt by Artificial Means 2009 – http://spp.astro.umd.edu/SpaceWebProj/Xi/Control%20of%20the%20energetic%20proton%20flux.pdf
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/133031163/ – Physics Studies in Artificial Ionospheric Mirror (AIM) Related Phenomena – http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a227112.pdf
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/134080940/ – High-Power ELF Radiation Generated by HAARP Modulated HF Heating of the Ionosphere Can Cause Earthquakes, Cyclones and Localized Heating – http://users.elo.com.br/~deaquino/ELF%20Earthquakes
- http://www.nrl.navy.mil/media/news-releases/2013/nrl-scientists-produce-densest-artificial-ionospheric-plasma-clouds-using-haarp – NRL Scientists Produce Densest Artificial Ionospheric Plasma Clouds Using HAARP
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/134607242/ – Heater-Induced Artificial Airglow Observations From a Recent Campaign at the HAARP Facility – http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2002cosp…34E2539G
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/134584949/ – HAARP-Induced Artificial Ionospheric Ducts – 2010 MURI_Milikh – http://spp.astro.umd.edu/MURI/MURI_2009/MURI_Milikh/MURI_Milikh.pdf
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/133762611/ – Imaging of Underground Structure Using HAARP – http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a398268.pdf