Hats off to the residents of Palo Alto and their heroic efforts to fight for their community and this crime against humanity.
The time has come to stop quibbling over whether or not wireless radiation causes cancer (spoiler alert: it does) and start looking at the agenda behind these technologies.
Most people still think we’re just living in a time of
great technological advancement.
It’s TIME TO WAKE UP!
Improvements made to an (unwelcome) addition on a Santa Rosa, CA street
Things are heating up in the neighborhoods of Silicon Valley where Verizon just obtained approval from the Palo Alto City Council to install “small cells” with big radiationoutside people’s homes. Residents continue to resist these intrusions on their streets, and vandalism has occurred at some locations in the Bay Area where small cells have been installed near people’s homes (see photo to left).
Whatever your opinion of wireless, industrial cellular equipment in residential neighborhoods is bad business. The time to stand up against this madness is now.
More info, download flyers, stand up for your street and for your community- click here.
Look at these maps of towers installed in Palo Alto and ask yourself:
Does this have anything to do with cell phone coverage?
If not, then what on earth is this?
A good friend of mine (who is an electrical engineer) is currently in Argentina. Not only does he report that there are no chemtrails there, but he hasn’t seen any cell towers — and yet his cell phone is working as good as ever.
We’re hesitant to mention “Agenda 21” for fear of sounding like conspiracy theorists.
But people need to wake up and do the research.
This is no joke!
What Exactly Is Agenda 21?
Short and Sweet Version:
What Exactly Is Agenda 21?
When most folks hear the words “Agenda 21” they have one of three responses:
1. Huh? What’s that?
2. Oh yay! It’ll turn the world into Utopia and global warming will stop and life will be rainbows and unicorns again!
3. It’s a plan to remove personal liberty and move us closer to a one-world government. Where the heck is my tinfoil?
Some folks don’t even believe it exists, others think it exists but is a good thing turned into a nasty conspiracy theory, and the majority are blissfully oblivious. Even though many people don’t realize it, we’re all being nudged toward an Agenda-21 ruled world. It’s easy, too, because it promises a green world of lollipops and rainbows and most of it will be “free.”
To put it as simply as possible, Agenda 21 is world domination with a warm, fuzzy glow. Once you understand it, you’ll never look at “regulations” the same way again.
Here’s how it all started.
In 1992, peace-loving tree huggers at the UN devised a plan for the world. That’s right – the friendly folks at the UN’s Division for Sustainable Development (DSD) created a master plan for ALL of us.
Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally, and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.
So, let’s see if we understand this correctly.
- A plan of action. Got it.
- To be taken globally…okay – everyone must participate.
- In every area in which human impacts on the environment….yep, that covers everyone and everything in the entire world.
It’s a warm fuzzy way to take over the world! Group hug, anyone?
Agenda 21 is a 350-page action plan divided into 40 chapters. It was developed at a summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992. The “21” in Agenda 21 refers to the 21st Century. You can read the entire unsettling plot HERE but the general idea is that the group of “leaders” intends to have a collective finger in every pie on the planet.
I. SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DIMENSIONS
The first section of the
pact plan deals with the people of the world. Particularly, the DSD wants to “help” those in Third World countries live “better.” They’ll be taught:
- How to make more money by putting everyone to work in perfect accordance with the goals of the Agenda
- How to maintain their health through vaccinations and modern medicine
- How to govern themselves in accordance with the plan
- How to control their populations
- All in all, they’ll learn how to make decisions that will concur with the ideals of the Agenda
II. CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPMENT
This section includes protection of the atmosphere, land, mountains, oceans, and fresh waters – everything in the environment of a given country. This means that historical ways of using these resources could be outlawed – changing the basic ways of life for the indigenous people to make way for “progress” and “sustainability.” This gives control of all natural resources to the good folks of the DSD.
Section 2 (specifically Chapter 9, subsection #8) also uses the unproven science of global warming to further the controls placed on the acquisition and use of resources. This section of the articles of Agenda 21 confers vast taxation on resources while allowing huge companies to use the green ideology to receive carbon credits, reallocating money from the power to the rich under a cloak of green hypocrisy.
….the United Nations is demanding $76 trillion from the first world over the next 40 years to encourage the development of “green” technologies in the third world. The defense of such a reckless agenda has rested on the unwarranted claim that the globe was hovering on the precipice of environmental devastation. “Green” ideology has become the bulwark of older agendas: The nations of the West must end their own prosperity, because that is only “fair” — and it necessary to save the world from Capitalist greed. from The New American
By specifically outlining the management of all natural resources, it disallows the use of them for any but the 1% in power, effectively keeping people from farming, fishing, mining, or otherwise harvesting the innate supplies provided by their environments.
III. STRENGTHENING THE ROLE OF MAJOR GROUPS
The language in this section implies empowerment of women, children, unions, farmers, and indigenous peoples. However, if you dig deeper you’ll discover that all of this equality actually means
- the abolition of personal property
- the demise of rural living
- mandatory birth (population) control
- the “redevelopment” of cities
So, basically, Communism 101.
They intend to warehouse people in small areas for a multi-fold goal. It will make them easier to control, easier to poison and/or chemically sterilize through managed food and water supplies, and will remove personal ownership of natural resources.
The sleight-of-hand empowerment will actually take away the rights of families by disallowing ownership of personal property, curtailing their physical liberty by making all transportation public, and providing a pro-Agenda education/brainwashing for all.
IV. MEANS OF IMPLEMENTATION
This section describes how to get the whole world on board the happy train to Agenda 21-land.
- Redistribution of financial resources (i.e., taking it away from some and sharing it with others)
- Technology (public transit, “equal” distribution of energy usage, monitoring of behaviors through big brother technologies)
- Science and environmentalism (removing people from rural areas to “save” the natural resources from pollution and mismanagement)
- Re-education (brainwashing with propaganda)
- Restructuring of local governments (installing puppet leaders)
This will be presented as Utopian, but really, it will turn everyone into carefully warehoused slaves with just enough food and supplies to make those who don’t think too deeply, content.
Agenda 21: Not Just for 3rd World Countries
All of this peace and love isn’t just for developing countries. The principles of Agenda 21 are insinuating themselves into the lives of North Americans and Europeans at warp speed. I’ll bet when you read this list, you can see dozens of ways this plan has begun to take root right in your own backyard.
- With the decline of the American farm, people are being funneled into the cities in search of work.
- With the decline of the economy, fewer people can afford private transportation and are therefore limited to the places that public transit will take them.
- Support of the local downtrodden is geared to further incite class warfare.
- Separation of families through child protection agencies, Big Brother parenting, mandatory public schools at younger and younger ages, and the dumbing down of our education system is planned to breakdown our society even further.
- Publicly funded health care (cough *Obamacare* cough) will dictate toxic vaccinations, secretive sterilization, eugenics of the elderly and less-productive members of society, and mandated birth control.
AGENDA 21 IS FULL-SPECTRUM DOMINATION BY THE 1%.
Nothing has been left out.
- It guarantees both birth control and death control.
- It promises the basic essentials of life in return for submission.
- It exchanges critical thinking for re-education and brainwashing.
- It destroys the epicenter of the family, society, and culture, allowing only one way to live. It groups the population into small contained areas to be more easily controlled.
- It takes away from some to give to others who will be more easily managed by the promise of a full belly and a warm shelter.
It’s a parasitical representation of the 1%, feeding on the 99.
And it’s only going to get worse. Be sure to follow up by reading about Agenda 2030.
Agenda 21 population control map for USA
Agenda 21 is an action plan of the United Nations related to “sustainable development” and was an outcome of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992, where 178 governments (including the United States) voted to adopt the program. The number 21 refers to an agenda for the 21st Century. It is a comprehensive blueprint of action to be taken globally, nationally, and locally by organizations of the UN, governments, and major groups in every area in which humans directly affect the environment.
This is what our overlords have planned for us:
~Click map to enlarge~
This is what the map says:
Simulated Reserve and Corridor System to Protect Biodiversity
As Mandated by the Convention on Biological Diversity, The Wildlands Project, UN and US Man and Biosphere Program, and Various UN, US Heritage Programs, and NAFTA
Mapping for the area East of the Mississippi and South of the Ohio Rivers is at various stages of completion
RED: Core Reserves and Corridors – Little to no human use.
YELLOW: Buffer Zones – Highly Regulated Use.
TURQUOISE: Normal Use Zones of Cooperation.
ORANGE: Border 21/La Paz Sidebar Agreement of NAFTA. 124 mile wide International Zone of Cooperation.
PINK: Indian Reservations.
GRAY: Military Reservations.
BLACK DOTS: Cities over 10,000 people.
Some major highways and Interstate rivers are also shown.
Taken from the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity Article ??,* United Nations Global Diversity Assessment Section 188.8.131.52.5. US Man and the Biosphere Strategic Plan. UN, US Heritage Corridor Program. “The Wildlands Project,” Wild Earth 1992. Also see Science “The High Cost of Biodiversity,” 25 June 1993 pp 1963 to ?? and the Border 21 Sidebar of NAFTA. The very high percentage of buffer zone in the West is due to the very high percentage of federal land.
* ? due to blurring on map
H/t Godlike productions and FOTM’s beloved Miss May.
The implementation of Agenda 21 was intended to involve action at international, national, regional and local levels. Some national and state governments have legislated or advised that local authorities take steps to implement the plan locally, as recommended in Chapter 28 of the document. These programs are often known as ‘Local Agenda 21′ or ‘LA21′. For example, in the Philippines, the plan is ‘Philippines Agenda 21′ (PA21).
In the United States […] a few state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21. In […] 2012 the Republican National Committee drafted a resolution opposing Agenda 21, calling it “a comprehensive plan of extreme environmentalism, social engineering, and global political control.”