Educator Camilla Rees, MBA, discussing her project to measure ambient microwave radiation for clients in New York City, 2016:
“I went to measure the apartment on the first floor there and the man had throat cancer and as I got towards the corner bedroom, the levels [of audible radiation] kept getting higher and higher….We found out it was coming from outside and it was one block diagonally across the street with an antenna farm on a five-story group of buildings that was beaming directly into this area. And it dawned on all of us what this man was dealing with. And they told me that [of] eight out of the nine apartments, in the corner bedrooms they had cancer and the ninth one had three miscarriages.” 
Bio-Initiative Report 2012 (2014):
“Bioeffects are clearly established and occur at very low levels of exposure to electromagnetic fields and radiofrequency radiation. Bioeffects can occur in the first few minutes at levels associated with cell and cordless phone use. Bioeffects can also occur from just minutes of exposure to mobile phone masts [cell towers], Wi-Fi and wireless utility “smart” meters that produce whole body exposure. Chronic base station [cell tower] exposures can result in illness.” 
EUROPAEM 2015 Guideline for Prevention and Treatment of Wireless Radiation Illnesses:
“Analysis of the data available on the exposure of people living near mobile phone base stations has yielded clear indications of adverse health effects like fatigue, depression, difficulty in concentrating, headaches, dizziness, etc.” 
Antenna Sickness Is Everywhere Now
Mobile communications and mobile entertainment require a human environment overflowing with disease-inducing radiation, both indoors and out. Above is a photo of the Stockholm Central Railway Station in Sweden. A 2016 study of the man-made wave pollution within this facility was conducted by the Hardell Cancer Research Group in Sweden.  This study is a reality check on the astronomical number of RF/microwave frequencies and modulations which simultaneously bombard our bodies everywhere we go.
Twenty different pulsed frequency sets were found within this cavernous facility. Investigators used professional RF analyzers to identify FM radio at 87 megahertz and three different police radio bands (TETRA) propagating at 380 to 470 megahertz. The 4G/LTE signals range from 791 megahertz to 2.7 gigahertz. GSM signals span 880 megahertz to 1.8 gigahertz. Wi-Fi signals range from 2.45 gigahertz to 5.9 gigahertz. UMTS/3G frequencies span 1.9 gigahertz to 2.2 gigahertz. There is also WiMAX at 3.3-3.9 gigahertz. This pollution is measured as high-frequency electromagnetic voltage, which literally charges the air with powerful electron activity. Ions and molecules are greatly affected. This pollution oscillates the polarity of human cells (negative-positive) millions to billions of times per second, a situation that does not occur in nature. This pollution is the VOLTAGE OF CANCER.
The wave carcinogen in Stockholm Central is delivered through numerous frequency channels for both uplink (radiation from mobile devices) and downlink (radiation from fixed antennas). Each of these biologically-active frequencies slams living flesh with its own peculiar modulation pulses. A human body in this environment becomes a breathing antenna for a multitude of strange electromagnetic vibrations that are alien to all natural biological rhythms. These electromagnetic manipulations are widely-documented to rearrange human genetic material. As with the United States and Western Europe, Swedish cancer rates continue to rise exponentially. Young Swedish women, especially, are now suffering a striking increase in the variety of thyroid cancer linked to radiation exposure. 
Many published studies confirm the carcinogenicity of Wi-radiation but each study focuses on the biological exposure of only a single frequency!
No published scientific study yet has explored the aggregate biological effects of the complex, multi-frequency radiation that now pollutes inhabited buildings and the general environment everywhere across the globe.
The oncologists who completed the Stockholm study represent four Swedish medical institutions. These researchers include in their report the latest scientific evidence of sickness and cancers associated with the wireless radiation measured at Stockholm Central. They confirm that many negative biological consequences, for both people and animals, are induced by far lower power density levels than those found within the complex. They stress the urgency of officially designating the invasive wireless radiation in Stockholm Central as a CONFIRMED HUMAN CARCINOGEN, thereby recognizing this pollution on par with asbestos and nuclear radiation. And they warn that “it is imperative to measure the public’s exposure” in order to accommodate future epidemiological studies of the wireless carnage we all suffer today.
The late Robert C. Kane, Ph.D., whose career included electrical engineering for Motorola, advised:
“The belief that microwaves cannot cause bond breaking in chromosomes or DNA, or damage tissue more generally is quite inaccurate. Since the energy absorption mechanism is not the same as that for ionizing radiation, such as X-rays, the mechanisms of energy transfer that cause the bond breaking may be different. However the result is quite evident–DNA and chromosomal damage…. It’s not just happening at one frequency and it’s not just being observed by researchers in one laboratory. The same chromosome and DNA damages are being reported at frequencies across the entire range, including 100 MHz [FM radio], 300 MHz, 837 MHz, 954 MHz [cell phones] 1,250 MHz, 2,450 MHz [2.45 gigahertz: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, smart phones], and up to 9000 MHz [9 gigahertz: vehicle-to-vehicle radar systems].” 
The wireless antenna signals bombarding Stockholm Central are the same as those which befoul public buildings, sports arenas, schools, medical centers, cities, towns and neighborhoods of the USA and Canada. A foremost European expert in radio engineering confirms the incredible complexity of this ubiquitous electrosmog:
“There are now about 20 modulation systems in widespread common use, plus about 50 or more specialist ones.”
Regarding the manipulation of radio signals to increase data speed and accommodate millions of eager Wi-users, he says:
“Phase modulation is a relatively new technique…that allows far more data to be encoded onto an RF carrier (microwave signal)….Instead of a nice smooth sine wave, the RF carrier repeatedly jumps from one part of the sine wave to a different part as it encodes the data. This produces a lot of VERY fast, sharp “edges” and a lot of “aggressive” low frequency noise (10-HZ to 100 kilohertz) or even faster.” 
The following two charts illustrate the typical wave forms of pulsed wireless signals which blast through our bodies everywhere we go. The wave form shown in the top chart is indicative of the older 2G technology of GSM/TDMA. The second chart below shows the wave form of the more complex 3G signal of UMTS propagated with CDMA modulation. A 2016 paper signed by six radiation experts, states that the risk to humans for glioma brain cancer is OVER THREE TIMES HIGHER from exposure to the more complex 3G UMTS signals shown in chart two, than from the less complex 2G signals shown in chart one. They also state that the 3G signals may be more effective at preventing the repair of broken DNA.  This matters because broken and unrepaired DNA is the bedrock of human cancers.
Now take a look below at the ultra-complex wave form of the newer 4G radiation, propagated from personal smart devices and from the newest neighborhood antennas. It is obvious that 4G wave patterns of LTE and WiMax, delivered in multiple data streams (MIMO), are immeasurably more data-dense and complex in pulse structure than 2G and 3G. Scientists have had neither time nor money to investigate how the newer 4G signals may increase human cancer risks. So we must use our common sense.
Meantime, the modulations and wave forms of upcoming 5G millimeter wave signals are still being formulated as the Wireless Radiation Industry revs its brute engines of “innovation.”
In 2015, three renowned scientists cooperated to publish a paper which explains why the violently erratic wave radiation seen in the charts above is so catastrophic for humans, who generate their own natural electromagnetic wave forms for regulation of biological functions. Annotated with 103 medical citations, this report notes that all living organisms perceive Wi-radiation as a potent environmental stressor, for which evolution has provided no adequate defense. The authors reference copious medical evidence showing that it is the perpetual change in frequencies and pulse modulations which stress living cells the most. They say that modulated radiation used for wireless technologies is actually more biologically stressful than excessive heat, cold, starvation and toxic chemicals. Living cells produce heat-shock proteins within minutes of exposure to RF/microwave assault. Heat shock proteins cascade into free radical formation, followed by drastic DNA damage, which precedes the development of cancer. 
The latest science confirms that modulated, data-bearing RF/microwave signals deliver brutal micro-shocks to the DNA within living cells. The European REFLEX studies of 2004 clearly demonstrated that a mere 24-hour exposure to the 1.8 gigahertz (GHz), one of the lethal frequencies flowing through Stockholm Central, inflicts the same catastrophic damage to human DNA as 1600 chest X-rays.  Many other recent studies confirm that microwaves across the megahertz and gigahertz spectrum effectively ravage the genetic material in human cells. Dr. Henry Lai, whose research at the University of Washington produced some of these studies, confirms: “….Critical genetic mutations in one single cell are sufficient to lead to cancer.”  The wireless frequencies found within Stockholm Central, as well as within most public and private buildings across the USA, have potential to inflict gross genetic mutations, ironic in light of America’s frantic campaign to “cure” cancer and halt autism.
There is also the dirty electricity factor. Dr. Sam Milham is an expert on the devastating health effects (including diabetes and cancer) of stray impulse and oscillatory transients, which carry erratic spikes of voltage into electrical systems. Dr. Milham explains: “Don’t forget that every cell tower has an inverter or switching power supply to change the grid AC to DC to run the microwave transmitter and to charge the backup batteries. These generate dirty electricity [kilohertz pollution] which flows back into the grid.” 
The RF/microwave pollution from cell tower antennas sited close to electrical generation stations and power lines can couple with and flow through the transmission lines, even in some cases creating dangerous standing RF waves along those transmission lines. UK radiation expert Alasdair Philips says:
“Radiation from masts [like the microwave tower seen behind this electrical substation] can resonate with house wiring, causing high fields inside houses, often from lights which hang from the ceilings, the radio frequencies running down the electric flex. If this is the case in a house, there may be high frequency fields inside, even though there are no direct sources of radio frequency emissions from household appliances or systems.” 
Often the highest microwave readings in a Wi-polluted house can be found at the electrical outlets. This is why broadband over power lines (BOP) is such a dangerous technology. This is why microwave antennas mounted on power poles are such a bad idea.
The photographer who took the urban photo above carried a variety of electromagnetic radiation meters. On the residential sidewalk where he stood, the wildly fluctuating microwave voltage exceeded the upper limit of his RF instrument (6 volts per meter). The low-frequency voltage reading also exceeded his instrument limit of 100 milligauss. Wherever there is electrical voltage there are also powerful and erratic magnetic fields. These high readings within a residential area far exceed the power densities associated with severe fatigue and illness, including dementia and childhood leukemia. The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) confirms that both the high and low frequencies raging through this site have potential to generate cancer in humans.  In 2016, scientists in Switzerland compiled complex studies of genes and molecular pathways to confirm once again that there are many plausible linkages between these powerful EMF fields and severe human disease.  But no one yet knows exactly how the potential for disaster is amplified in a combo situation like this, where people live and work for years in buildings invaded by a ferocious, multi-frequency electromagnetic storm.
In addition, airborne particle pollution from the heavy traffic flowing through this site, can form a deadly “corona” of split ions around high tension electric power lines. Electrically-charged pollutant aerosols become “sticky,” and when inhaled, they have a much higher probability of embedding deeply within the lungs.  No studies have yet been published on the enhanced toxicity of particle pollution electromagnetically charged by the millions of RF/microwave antennas in our midst.
Slow Kill: How Antenna Sickness Unfolds
Despite the prolific science of harm, the Wireless Industry has one major goal above all others: to increase and enhance microwave irradiation of the human environment. Therefore, the US environment becomes more deadly by the day as Wi-profiteers continue to affix new small cell antennas on buildings, lamp posts, electric poles, street furniture, bus stops, etc. Mobile providers simply can’t hang ’em fast enough in order to fill the so-called “dead zones” between the large macro towers. Verizon, the number one US wireless provider, is rapidly “densifying” outdoor urban areas with a new generation of 4G small cell “nodes” as it simultaneously accelerates its 5G experiments. “Densification is important because people like to use their smart phones,” explains Verizon.  The fact that non-smart phone users would like to live past infancy –and feel well– is immaterial in the Microwave age. Verizon is also unleashing Ericsson’s indoor Radio Dot antenna systems for commercial USA, apparently with no liability whatever for the illness and disability which this powerful, in-your-face 4G/LTE radiation may inflict upon people trapped within antenna-festooned buildings. 
Nearly every person in the USA is now Wi-irradiated 24/7. So we need to know what ultimately becomes of a population trapped, without their fully-informed consent, in a carcinogenic wasteland. In 1996, Professor Dr. Karl Hecht and his associate Hans-Ullrich Balzer were commissioned by the German Federal Institute for Telecommunications to conduct research on a massive collection of Soviet Russian technical literature ((1960-1996) documenting the health-damaging effects of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. In 1997, Hecht and Balzer turned over to their sponsor report based on 878 scientific works. The data was reportedly “disappeared” into a German archive. 
According to Professor Hecht, this massive scientific collection confirms that the duration of microwave irradiation is a foremost decisive factor in human health effects: the longer the exposure, the more deadly the cumulative effects.Therefore, the multi-millions of always-on cellular and Wi-Fi antennas littering the USA are a very dangerous experiment. Russian research showed that there are three consecutive phases involved in the slow, but steady downward spiral of human populations chronically irradiated by radio/microwave antennas, including radar.  Every system in the body is eventually affected, including eyesight, hearing and cognitive function. Since each person’s body is genetically different, and since each person’s exposure is unique, each and every Wi-radiation victim will traverse the following phases in his or her own time. Each will develop uniquely individual symptoms.
Initial Phase: The body tries to compensate for and resist the assault
The first 1-3 years of irradiation
During the first 1-3 years, a sympathicotonic deflected initial phase is predominantly demonstrated. The definition of sympathicotonia (hypertonia) is increased stress of the sympathetic nervous system and a marked tendency to vascular spasm and abnormal blood pressure. Therefore, studies should be conducted across the US to determine to what extent cell tower radiation, which now screams through the interior of millions of inhabited buildings, is connected to the suffering of millions of Americans who struggle with dangerous high blood pressure, especially those cases for which no other cause can be found.
The initial phase progresses in three sub-phases:
First Sub-phase: This is the sympathicotonia (hypertonia) activation phase. It is comparable with the alarm phase of the general adaptation syndrome of Selye and with the unspecific activation according to [Lindsley, 1951] [Lacey, 1967] and others. This means that the body launches its resources into high alert status.
Second Sub-phase: This is the performance-promoting, increased sympathicotonic reaction phase. It often features negative emotional activation [Lindsley, 1951] [Selye, 1953] including feelings of stress and/or anxiety rooted in physiological responses to the radiation.
Third Sub-phase: Still part of the resistance phase, the body continues to attempt adaptive balancing, with less sympathicotonic deflection. During this phase, body functions are still mainly in the range of homeostasis, so normal values are usually measured, although latent, intermittently-appearing ailments may already express themselves. People in this phase, who can connect the dots between illness and irradiation and then take steps to mitigate exposure, are the lucky ones. They can often recover their health in a non-radiation environment. Most people, however, don’t understand this connection because wireless pollution escapes their sensory detection. Thus, the majority of people slip into the advanced phases two and three, from which there may be little or no recovery.
Second Phase: The Body Progresses to Pre-Morbid or Early Phases of Chronic Disease
3-5 years of irradiation
During this second phase, chronically irradiated people develop weakly visible, pathological neurasthenic symptoms with vagotonic reaction tendencies. This means over activity or irritability of the vagus nerve, adversely affecting function of the blood vessels, stomach, and muscles. It also means that the parasympathetic autonomic system is overactive, while sleep disorders and daytime tiredness are common. Neurasthenic symptoms involve: poor appetite or overeating, insomnia or hypersomnia, low energy and fatigue, low-self esteem, poor concentration, difficulty making decisions and feelings of hopelessness. In its most severe form, this phase may include a chronic disturbance of mood called dysthymia (depressive neurosis) in which a depressive mood accompanies the other physiological features listed here. This might explain why millions of Americans need anti-depressant drugs and illegal narcotics to cope with their radiation-induced depressive symptoms. By this end of this stage, the systemic damage may be irreversible, even if the radiation exposure ceases.
Third Phase: The Body Degenerates into Exhaustion and Severe Morbidity
5+ years of irradiation
This final degenerative phase produces pronounced neurasthenic symptoms with increasing pathological lapses of the regulation system, sleep disorders, daytime tiredness, and general exhaustion. People who have progressed to this phase suffer a dramatic increase in chronic illnesses and elevated cancer incidence. After 30+ years of environmental Wi-radiation, America’s chronically-ill population certainly fits this description. A 2016 study by researchers at Emory University confirms that over one half of the US adult population is now chronically ill: “The health of individuals is increasingly being defined by complexity and multi-morbidity, the co-occurrence of two or more chronic medical conditions.”  However, not one in a million would guess that the mortal misery of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and even depressive mental illness, is inextricably connected to years of covert irradiation delivered by crafty Wi-profiteers who have been laughing all the way to their gold-lined vaults.
Yet Americans Really Don’t Care?
In addition to their chronic exposure to ubiquitous environmental radiation, most Americans add exponentially to their personal dosage of wave carcinogen with daily hours of exposure to on-the-body wireless devices. The irony here is, that while the masses eternally clutch and fondle their cancer-induction devices, manufacturers warn in the fine print of manuals to keep these devices some distance away from direct contact with the body.
In 2010, New York reporter Christopher Ketchum wrote an article on cell phone dangers for GQ Magazine. He said:
“Perhaps most worrisome, though, are the preliminary results of the multinational Interphone study sponsored by the International Agency for Research on Cancer, in Lyon, France. (Scientists from thirteen countries took part in the study, the United States conspicuously not among them.) Interphone researchers reported in 2008 that after a decade of cell-phone use, the chance of getting a brain tumor—specifically on the side of the head where you use the phone—goes up as much as 40 percent for adults. Interphone researchers in Israel have found that cell phones can cause tumors of the parotid gland [the salivary gland in the cheek], and an independent study in Sweden last year concluded that people who started using a cell phone before the age of 20 were five times as likely to develop a brain tumor. Another Interphone study reported a nearly 300 percent increased risk of acoustic neuroma, a tumor of the acoustic nerve. As more results of the Interphone study trickled out, I called Louis Slesin, who has a doctorate in environmental policy from MIT and in 1980 founded an investigative newsletter called Microwave News.” 
What Louis Slesin told Kechum is key to understanding America’s perilous future:
” ‘No one in this country cared,’ Slesin said of the findings. ‘It wasn’t news.’
He suggested that much of the comfort of our modern lives depends on not caring, on refusing to recognize the dangers of microwave radiation.
‘We love our cell phones. The paradigm that there’s no danger here is part of a worldview that had to be put into place,’ he said. ‘Americans are not asking the questions, maybe because they don’t want the answers. So what will it take?’ ” 
America’s toxic denial syndrome is demonstrably today in the smart device age. Thus, with the complicity of its radiation victims, the great and powerful Techno-Beast moves ever forward with a whirlwind of new death technologies, while skillfully keeping the masses “stoned” on what behavioral scientists are now calling “digital heroin.” One in three American babies are hooked on Wi-devices before they can talk. America’s 8- to 10 year-olds spend hours per day on digital media while many teens spend 11 hours+ a day with a wireless toys.  Dr. Nicholas Kardaras, a leading neuropsychologist and addiction specialist, explains why:
“We now know that those iPads, smart phones and Xboxes are a form of digital drug. Recent brain imaging research is showing that they affect the brain’s frontal cortex–which controls executive functioning–including impulse control–in exactly the same way that cocaine does. Technology is so hyper-arousing that it raises dopamine levels–the feel-good neurotransmitter most involved in the addiction dynamic–as much as sex.” 
How widespread is America’s youthful Wi-Addiction? Dr. Kardaras reports that 64 million American kids between the ages of 2-17 play video games which are shown by scientists to “affect the development of microstructural properties of the brain associated with negative psychological outcomes.” Dr. Kardaras says:
“Once a kid has crossed the line into true tech addiction, treatment can be very difficult. Indeed, I have found it easier to treat heroin and crystal meth addicts than lost-in-the-matrix video gamers or Facebook-dependent social media addicts.”
Dr. Kardaras confirms that this deadly addiction has been micro-planned by corporate predators:
“The video game business is a sophisticated, multi-billion dollar industry devoted entirely to creating addictive products aimed at defenseless kids and young people–like shooting fish in a barrel…..’Gaming companies will hire neurobiologists and neuroscientists to hook up electrodes to the test-gamer. If they don’t elicit the blood pressure they shoot for, typically 180 over 120 or 140 within a few minutes of playing, and if they don’t show sweating and and increases in their galvanic skin responses, they go back and tweak the game to get the maximum addicting and arousing responses that they’re looking for.’ “
This is how the Wi-industry now “harvests” American youth, as if they were row crops.
The great worry is not only the deterioration of physical health, but also the mental health of these millions of young digital addicts. Dr. Kardaras says:
“Hundreds of clinical studies show that screens increase depression, anxiety and aggression and can even lead to psychotic-like features when the game player loses touch with reality.”
In such a deep state of techno-bondage, America’s small-screen stoners are obviously incapable of caring about their personal well-being, let alone about the disastrous impact upon all living creatures from the millions of antennas needed to service their Wi-addiction.
At least we now understand why mobile providers can’t run fast enough to erect more antennas across the landscape. Take for example Indiana’s 2015 announcement that the state would erect an additional 300 cell towers on park lands, state officials perhaps realizing that no small-screen addict could possibly visit a recreational park without a “fix.”  Meantime, industry publications such as The Wireless Estimator describe in detail the unfathomable and forever-profits flowing to wireless providers and infrastructure industries which carry death in their wings. The Estimator has also provided detailed reports of workers, especially hapless “tower dogs,” who die in accidents while constructing wireless towers across the nation. 
A real eyeopener would be an independent national study of cancer and leukemia incidence among thousands of Wi-workers who are routinely sent up towers and onto roofs to service active antennas without proper radiation protection. As 5G millimeter wave antennas are affixed to power poles across the nation, electrical linemen will automatically become “tower dogs.” Provided with neither health warning nor proper shielding gear, they will be assaulted close up with experimental millimeter wave carcinogen. Their exposures will be in horrendous violation of the Nuremberg Code which prohibits any experiment on humans where there is priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury could occur.
As with tobacco, asbestos, diethylstilbestrol, vinyl chloride and thalidomide, all Wi-irradiated persons will inevitably suffer the effects of unbridled, unregulated and improperly tested microwave pollution. Through inevitable illness and mental impairment inherent in this radiation, Americans who survive our current era of Wi-mania will ultimately recount the bitter lessons learned from violating every natural law in order to obtain the pleasure, comfort, entertainment and convenience of wireless technologies. As with smokers across the decades, millions of Wi-victims will undoubtedly be catapulted into body landfills before society, as a whole, finally “gets it.”
Fourth Generation Wireless Is Coming Down Hard Now
With gay abandon, Wi-addicted Megahertz Mamas and Gigahertz Guys are calling down upon themselves an unlimited and brutal blizzard of antenna radiation. Driven to Wi-madness by an amoral and predatory industry, these herd humans are thundering towards more and more and more wireless consumption, increasing the need for ever more antennas in ever more places. The exponentially powerful 4G/LTE tower seen above was erected in late 2016. It’s one of thousands of new 4G towers going up across the nation as fast as construction crews can be assembled. The 4G towers, loaded with extra-wide MIMO antennas, excrete pulsed radiation within the frequency realms of: 450 MHz, 700 to 800 MHz, 1.4 to 2.3 GHz and 2.5 to 2.7 GHz. Additional 4G spectrum at 3.4-3.65 GHz is being developed. Notice that the new 4G/LTE antennas are planted exceptionally low to the ground, compared to older tower antennas. The lower the antennas, the higher the emissions at ground level. Chronic exposure to these emissions are well-documented to be as insidious and as ultimately deadly as nuclear radiation.
If you don’t have an affordable audio microwave detector with which to hear the intense and noxious radiation raging to and from antennas like these, it’s a darned shame! The metallic microwave “scream” is unwavering and intense for over a mile in all directions from this particular tower. The words to the “music” go something like this: SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT, COMIN’ FOR TO TAKE US ALL HOME. Property owners of the residence seen to the left of this 4G tower may receive a handsome lease payment for hosting the facility on their doorstep. But here is the type of public warning signs that are posted at the base of cell tower complexes:
The toxic 4G/LTE towers make possible the streaming of TV, movies and videos for America’s youth, wrapped around their smart phones and tablets 24/7. A sizeable percentage of traffic coming through 4G antennas is video, game and movie streaming for mobile devices, now that Americans have been conditioned to expect small screen entertainment everywhere they go. A kid streaming a video or movie into a phone or tablet that he holds in his hands, with Bluetooth buds in his ears, is downloading an extremely complex mishmash of electronic signals directly into his body and brain for long periods of time. He’s not just streaming his screen jollies, he’s also infusing his skull and eyes with modulated radiation documented to cause severe damage to the structure and function of his entire nervous system.
Hold an audio microwave meter to the skull of a kid downloading pulsed 4G data into his brain.
You won’t believe what you hear in the way of microwave signal intensity!
You will be listening to the sound of perfidious and monumental child abuse.
What is most shocking about the Microwave Age is not that profit-mongers will gleefully deploy deadly radiation to maim and kill kids for a “buck,” but that most Americans submit to such abuse in a livestock sort of way. Unaware, disinterested and possibly too dim to survive as a genetically viable species, Americans just “suck it up.” Despite thousands of medical studies warning of dire medical ramifications, the masses remain willfully clueless about what the US military knew seventy-five years ago: that each human tissue and internal organ has its own dielectric properties and that the brain, heart and lungs are primary hot spots for the wave carcinogen ever-flowing through weak and ailing bodies. 
In 2015, the lucky people of France were blessed with national legislation that provides these protections in regards to RF/microwave antenna pollution:
1. Cell tower compliance with public exposure standards are routinely verified by officials of the National Radiofrequence Agency.
2. Up-to-date environmental/cell tower maps plus radiation measurements near homes are made available to the public and every resident is able to access information on radiation levels in his own living spaces.
3. Areas with atypical microwave exposure are subject to consistent compliance inspection and enforcement.
4. The French national government continues evaluation of health effects from microwave antennas and follows up with scientific research to study public health effects.
5. All Wi-Fi hotspots are clearly marked with a warning pictogram. 
France and other countries are moving towards this sanity because the number of media reports about human cancer clusters near cell towers is staggering. A 2010 report in the Telegraph newspaper of Britain is typical:
“Half of the residents of Buckler, Cornwall, have complained of ill health since the structure [mobile phone antenna tower] was installed two years ago. They believe that the 02 mobile phone mast has contributed to the death of eight residents from cancer since it was erected… ‘We are living in a cancer cluster,’ said Mr. Lewis. ‘More than fifty per cent of the residents here said they have had serious health problems since the mast was put up. Then people suddenly started dying from cancer and now two more have just been diagnosed and one of those is terminally ill.’ ” 
Such reports from around the world have been accumulating for decades, one of them documenting a cancer cluster of over one hundred cases at a public school in Spain with an antenna tower on campus.  There are countless archived reports of entire communities reporting ill health after cellular antennas are activated, such as 162 antenna-sickenedpeople in Nobeoka City, Japan.  Yet tragically, America’s federal, state and local governments profit so hugely from the Wi-cancerization of the USA, that none see fit to gather environmental radiation measurements and enforce compliance. Crucial cell tower emissions information is kept inaccessible to the public. There is no popular demand for proper tower setbacks from inhabited buildings. There is no momentum for desperately needed investigations of neighborhood antenna sickness. The obvious reward for such savage oblivion is the fact that the women of North America — USA and Canada — now suffer the highest female cancer rates in the world. 
Listed below are published studies, mainly from medical and scientific sources, which document the dramatic health effects of cancer-delivery antennas sited close to public and residential places. These reports describe mainly the bio-effects of the older broadcast, radar and 2G/3G antenna technologies. No one yet has a clear understanding of how the newer 4G multiple beam technologies and the new 3D beam-forming matrix systems and the upcoming 5G millimeter wave technologies can maim and exterminate. But at least, these preliminary studies provide primitive data about microwave sickness, in all of its ugly manifestations. Be assured that since the mid-1980s, millions of people in every state USA have been suffering the horrific fallout of antenna radiation, as documented below. If anyone cared enough to research your radiation-drenched neighborhood, here is what they would find (and more):
Antenna Sickness Studies Describing the Current State of Public Health, USA
- Lester and Moore (1982) This study of 92 active Air Force bases operational between 1950-1969 found that counties with an active base had significantly higher incidences of cancer mortality compared to counties without. The authors hypothesized that the chronic, low intensity microwave exposure to peak pulse patterns characteristic of radar (microwave radiation) at the bases could damage immunity and account for the high cancer mortality in military counties.  Numerous other reports of community sickness from radar installations have come to light in the last thirty years. Recent reports include: an epidemic of sickness and mental retardation suffered by people in Taiwan who live close to Doppler weather radar stations  and an ongoing investigation of a childhood cancer cluster near eight military-grade radar towers in Herkimer County, New York State.  In addition to police, weather and military radar pollution which blankets the US, the upcoming V2V and driverless car/truck systems are slated to additionally smother the population with new and universal systems of ground-level radar pollution. Ask John Krafcik, CEO of Google’s self-driving car division, or Elon Musk of Tesla Motors if they give a hoot!
- Kolodynski & Kolodynska (1996) This study found that school children living near a radio location station in Latvia suffered reduced motor function, memory and attention span. 
- Magras et al. (1997) Researchers reported a decrease in reproductive function of mice exposed to cell tower radiation and irreversible sterility was documented in fifth generation offspring. 
- Hecht & Balzer (1997) A review of hundreds of Soviet Russian studies documented a vast array of health effects, including insomnia, brainwave aberrations, cardiovascular problems and increased susceptibility to infections in people who lived or worked near RF/microwave antenna transmission sites. 
- Colorado Department of Health Audits of Lookout Mountain Broadcast Towers near Golden, Colorado: State audits conducted in 1999 and 2004 found a statistically significant brain tumor incidence in populations living closest to and in direct line-of-sight to TV/FM radio towers on Lookout Mountain. Some affected populations were irradiated with broadcast radiation at levels 100 times or more lower than the FCC’s non-ionizing radiation limits. 
- Santini et al. (2002) 530 people living near mobile phone masts in France reported headaches, sleep disturbance, discomfort, irritability, depression, memory loss and concentration problems. These effects were more pronounced the closer people lived to the mast. The researchers concluded that the minimal distance of people from cell tower antennas should not be less than 300 meters. However, this recommended minimal distance pertains only to the antennas affecting people in this particular study and does not necessarily pertain to other antenna installations, which may be more far-reaching due to power density, or more acutely bio-intensive due to various frequencies emitted. 
- Santini et al. (2003) This was the second part of the above Santini study, and it confirmed results of the 2002 study. It also showed that people irradiated for five years or more suffered significantly increased irritability, compared to those exposed to a shorter duration. Also, older people were documented to be more sensitive to the radiation. Homes that faced antennas, particularly within 100 meters, were documented to be the worst locations for certain debilitating symptoms. 
- Navarro EA et al. (2003) This study, conducted in Spain, found that the greater the power density of microwaves in the home, the more severe were complaints of depression, fatigue, sleeping disorders, concentration problems, headaches, irritability, memory problems, loss of appetite, nausea, audio and visual dysfunction, dizziness and cardiovascular problems. The researchers concluded: “There is a large and coherent body of evidence of biological mechanisms that support the conclusion of a plausible, logical and causal relationship between RF exposure and neurological disease. Hence, it is probable that cell sites are causing many adverse health effects. Public health surveys of people living in the vicinity of cell site should be being carried out now, and continued progressively over the next two decades. This isbecause prompt effects such as miscarriage, cardiac disruption, sleep disturbance and chronic fatigue could well be early indicators of the adverse health effects.” 
- Roosli (2004) This Swiss survey study reported that out of 429 questionnaires returned, 394 people reported symptoms from cell tower exposure. Fifty eight percent of these symptomatic people suffered headaches, 19% nervous stress, 18% fatigue, while concentration difficulties were the most common complaint. “Two thirds of complainants had taken some action to reduce their symptoms. The most common measure was to avoid exposure if possible.” 
- Eger et al. (2004) This study, commissioned by the German Federal Agency for Radiation Protection, compiled medical histories between 1994-2004 of people living in Naila, Germany. The study found a threefold increase in malignant tumors for people exposed for five years or more to cell tower antennas within 400 meters, compared to people living further away from the antennas. 
- Wolf and Wolf (2004) A Tel Aviv University study of 622 people living in Netanya, Israel, revealed an overall four-fold increase in the incidence of cancer among residents living within 350 meters of a mobile phone mast for a time period of between three and seven years. Among women in the 350-meter group, the increase in cancer was 10 times the norm,compared to people living in other areas of the city: “The study indicates an association between increased incidence of cancer and living in proximity to a cell phone transmitter station.” 
- Bortkiewicz et al. (2004) This Polish study confirmed that residents living close to mobile phone masts reported “various complaints mostly of the circulatory system, but also of sleep disturbances, irritability, depression, blurred vision, concentration difficulties, nausea, lack of appetite, headache and vertigo. The performed studies showed the relationship between the incidence of individual symptoms, the level of exposure, and the distance between a residential area and a base station. This association was observed in both groups of persons, those who linked their complaints with the presence of the base station and those who did not notice such a relation.” 
- California study (2004) A pilot medical study, conducted by Dr. Gunnar Heuser of Agoura Hills, California, focused on neurological symptoms of six firefighters who had been working for up to five years in stations with cell towers on premises. Their symptoms included: slowed reaction time, lack of focus, lack of impulse control, severe headaches, anesthesia-like sleep, depression, tremors and toxic encephalopathy, involving brain damage to frontal and temporal lobes, as confirmed by SPECT brain scans. In 2004, citing this study, the US and Canadian membership of the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) passed a resolution opposing the siting of cell tower antennas on or adjacent to fire stations. 
- Waldman-Salsam et al. (2004) Medical doctors in Oberfranken, Germany, evaluated the medical complaints of 356 people exposed to cell tower radiation and in-home wireless devices. This irradiated population reported these symptoms: sleep disturbances, tiredness, forgetfulness, nose bleeds, vision and hearing problems, frequent infections, blood pressure abnormalities, hormonal and heart disturbances, nausea and night-time sweats. This information was presented to the German prime minister in a now-famous document known as the Bamberg Appeal, signed by 114 German physicians. 
- Hutter et al. (2005) 365 people living near 10 different mobile phone masts in both urban and rural areas of Austria were studied. Reported symptoms of antenna radiation included: headache, vertigo, tremors, cold hands and feet, loss of energy, exhaustion, difficulty concentrating, feelings of strain and the urge for sleep. These people were irradiated at levels of 0.2 to 0.4 volts per meter, which is hundreds of times lower than legal US exposure standards of 47 to 61 volts per meter. The higher the voltage exposure, the higher the percentage of health complaints. The researchers concluded: “The results of this study indicate that effects of very low but long lasting exposures to emissions from mobile telephone base stations on well-being and health cannot be ruled out.” 
- Citizens Initiative Kempton West (2006-2007) Anticipating the installation of a T-Mobile transmitter station in a neighborhood, 25 participating residents living between 15 to 300 meters from the new cell tower volunteered for blood sampling before the antennas were turned on. These volunteers removed all DECT phones and Wi-Fi systems from their homes for the test period. This study was part of a German-wide medical investigation into the effects of cell tower radiation on human health, led by Dr. Hans Scheiner in Munich. The study focused mainly on blood levels of the mood hormone serotonin and the sleep hormone melatonin, both created by the pineal gland. A healthy person creates serotonin by day for alertness and energy, melatonin by night for deep restorative sleep and protection from DNA damage. After the antennas were turned on, follow-up blood tests revealed this:
1. Fifty-six percent of volunteers suffered a fairly steep reduction of night time melatonin and 28 percent showed a more gradual decline, leading to considerable sleep disturbances, daytime exhaustion and immune deficiencies due to sleep deprivation.
2. Eighty-four percent of volunteers suffered a steep decrease in day time serotonin levels, resulting in depressive mood disturbances, lethargy, appetite abnormalities, agitation and general reduction of quality of life.
Signed by three medical doctors this study concluded: “Since the medically conducted tests carried out on residents living in the vicinity of the….mast prove a dramatically increased health risk, immediate action by political and regulatory authorities…are demanded.” 
- Abdel-Rassoul, et al. (2006) Residents living beneath or adjacent to a long-established mobile phone mast with numerous antennas in Egypt reported significantly higher occurrences of headaches, memory changes, dizziness, tremors, depressive symptoms and sleep disturbance than did a control group. 
- Oberfeld et al. (2008) The Austrian Department of Health uncovered a higher risk of cancer among people living 80-200 meters from a mobile phone antenna tower which operated for a car phone service between 1984 and 1997. The study concluded that the cancer risk increased with the length of exposure, reaching 8.5 times the norm for people most highly exposed. The study reported: “The incidence [of cancer] was particularly pronounced for breast and brain tumors.” 
- Eger et al. (2009) The Bavarian town of Selbitz conduced a health survey of 251 residents exposed to cell tower radiation at no more than 1 volt per meter. The study found a significant correlation, depending on dose exposure, for: insomnia, depression, cerebral symptoms, joint illnesses, infections, skin changes, heart and circulation disorders, disorders of vision/ hearing and problems of the gastrointestinal tract. 
- Balmori et al. (2009) Researchers exposed tadpoles of the common frog to cell tower radiation from several antenna installations 140 meters from the study site. Control tadpoles were protected from the radiation by a shielded Faraday cage. The irradiated tadpoles were exposed for two months and suffered low coordination of movements, asynchronous growth (abnormally large and small tadpoles) plus a 90% mortality rate. The non-irradiated controls developed normally and suffered only a 4.2% mortality rate. The report concluded: “This research may have huge implications for the natural world, which is now exposed to high microwave radiation levels from a multitude of phones masts.” 
- Dode et al. (2011) University and municipality officials cooperated to document a striking connection between cell tower antennas and cancer deaths in Brazil’s third largest city, Belo Horizonte. The study looked at 7191 deaths by cancer in the city between 1996 and 2006. The highest rate of deaths from cancer was found among those who had lived within 500 meters of cell phone antenna towers. The highest rates of cancer were also found in the central-southern area of the city, which had the most cell towers. There were high rates of prostate, breast, lung, kidney and liver cancer among the victims living closest to tower antennas. 
- Buchner et al. (2011) In this study conducted in Bavaria, Germany, urine samples of 60 study participants were analyzed for their adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine, and phenylethylamine (PEA) levels before and after the activation of a new GSM cell tower. After the activation of the antennas, the stress hormone levels increased significantly during the first six months while dopamine and PEA levels decreased substantially. Even after one and a half years, the initial normal hormone levels were not restored. Sleep problems, headaches, allergies, dizziness, and concentration problems were common. The highest exposure group was only 100 µW/m2, and only 60 µW/m for the lowest exposure group. (These power density readings equate to .1 volts per meter squared to .2 volts per meter squared.) This study indicates that radio frequency transmitters induce radical changes in human stress hormones and set up the classic stress syndrome of adaptation followed by biological exhaustion, as established by Hans Seyle in the 1950s. The researchers stated that the effects of cell tower radiation “showed a dose-response relationship and occurred well below current limits for technical RF radiation exposures. Chronic dysregulation of the catecholamine system has great relevance for health and is well known to damage human health in the long run.” 
- Yakymenko et al. (2011) A team of Ukrainian scientists titled their overview of cell tower radiation “Long-term Exposure to Microwave Radiation Provokes Cancer Growth: Evidences from Radars and Mobile Communication Systems.”These researchers concluded: “It is now becoming increasingly evident that assessment of biological effects of non-ionizing radiation based on physical (thermal) approach used in recommendations of current regulatory bodies…requires urgent reevaluation….We also emphasize that the everyday exposure of both occupational and general public to MW radiation should be regulated based on precautionary principles which imply maximum restriction of excessive exposure.” 
- Christopher Anthony and Daniel Chen (2011) As part of a science curriculum project, these two fourteen-year-olds conducted a survey study at their school in Johannesburg, South Africa, regarding the health effects of a cell tower on their school campus. They additionally enrolled students at two other schools, also with cell towers on those campuses. Students who participated in the questionnaire study reported 21 different symptoms including: skin rash, muscular pains, heart palpitations, extreme fatigue, stomach problems, swollen lymph nodes, tinnitus, allergic reactions and metallic taste in the mouth. Seventy-nine percent of the students who participated reported some of these symptoms, thirty percent reported more than four symptoms, five percent suffered more than 10 symptoms and one percent suffered from up to 14 symptoms on the list. School officials at the boys’ school reportedly initiated proceedings to have the cell tower removed from their particular campus. 
- Eskander, et al. (2012) This study followed volunteers who were exposed to microwave radiation from either mobile phones or cell tower antennas over a time period of six years. Blood tests were used for assessment. The study showed a significant decrease in volunteers’ ACTH, cortisol, thyroid hormones, prolactin for young females, and testosterone levels. Researchers concluded that “high RFR (radio frequency radiation) significantly affects the pituitary-adrenal axis.” 
- Hassig et al. (2012) Scientists documented eye abnormalities in calves exposed to cell tower radiation: “We examined and monitored a dairy farm in which a large number of calves were born with nuclear cataracts after a mobile phone base station had been erected in the vicinity of the barn. Calves showed a 3.5 times higher risk for heavy cataract if born there compared to Swiss average. All usual causes such as infection or poisoning common in Switzerland could be excluded.”
- Cy et al. (2012) This Taiwanese study focused on childhood neoplasms (tumors) in relation to RF exposure from cell towers erected between 1998 and 2007. Researchers calculated the annual power emitted by all 71,185 cell towers in Taiwan and compared the calculated exposure of populations in each irradiated township: “This study noted a significantly increased risk of all neoplasms [abnormal growths, especially as a characteristic of cancer] in children with higher-than-median RF exposure to MPBS [mobile phone base stations].” 
- Gomez-Peretta et al. (2013) This study in Spain was a re-analysis of the data collected for the Navarro study (2003). The researchers reported that pathological symptoms reported by irradiated people were validated once again. Exposure levels suffered by study participants were reported at only .2 volts to .6 volts per meter [compared to US maximum public exposure limit of 61 volts per meter]. 
- Shahbazi et al. (2014) This Iranian study was conducted on 250 randomly-selected people living near cell towers. Statistically significant symptoms included: nausea, headache, dizziness, irritability, discomfort, nervousness, depression, sleep disturbances, memory loss and lack of libido among people living within 300 meters of the cell tower antennas,compared to those living further away. 
- Ghandi et al. (2014) This case-control study evaluated genetic damage in individuals living in the vicinity of cell towers. The blood of irradiated subjects showed significantly elevated DNA damage compared to non-irradiated control subjects matched for gender, age and other factors. Especially affected by cell tower DNA damage were females. The researchers warned: “The genetic damage evident in the participants in this study needs to be addressed against future disease-risk, which in addition to neurodegenerative disorders, may lead to cancer.” 
- Shiniyo et al. (2014) This Japanese study, peer-reviewed by a German medical team, documents the myriad serious health effects suffered by condominium inhabitants living under rooftop antennas in Japan. This study is important because it documents a long list of illnesses suffered by the condo inhabitants during their years of exposure and compares the improved health status of survivors after the antennas were deactivated. The symptoms ascribed to microwave radiation by this study include: numerous and painful neurological dysfunctions, eye damage, severe fatigue and tumors. 
- Adebayo et al. (2014) Nigerian scientists investigated the effects of cell tower radiation on disease-causing bacteria isolated from the environment within range of that radiation. They discovered that various gram negative bacteria showed major effects from the radiation and they confirmed that microwave radiation appears to make certain of these pathogens antibiotic-resistant. 
- Cammaerts Tricot et al. (2015) Two renowned European scientists conducting this study found that water cress seeds would not germinate in a room infiltrated with cell tower radiation from two antennas about 200 meters outside the windows of the room. Measurements showed that the antennas were propagating 900 megahertz and 1.8 gigahertz directly into the room. The power density of the radiation impacting the seed trays was only .1 volts per meter2. This is a power density hundreds of times lower than that approved for US public exposure to microwave radiation in the gigahertz range. Identical but radiation-protected seed trays in the same room germinated normally: “When removed from theelectromagnetic fields, seeds germinated normally. The radiation was, thus, most likely the cause of the non-occurrence of the seeds’ imbibitation and germination.” 
- Sultan Ayoub Meo et al. (2015) This study recruited students in Saudi Arabia for blood testing (ages 12 to 17) attending two comparable schools. Students in the school infused with the highest cell tower radiation suffered a higher rate of diabetes than the students less irradiated: “It is concluded that exposure to high RF-EMRF generated by mobile phone base stations is associated with elevated levels of HbA1c and risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.” 
- Waldmann-Selsam (2016) Using mathematical calculations of microwave power flux density, this field-monitoring study examined the effects of cell tower radiation on trees in two German cities: “Statistical analysis demonstrate that electromagnetic radiation from mobile phone masts is harmful for trees. These results are consistent with the fact that damage afflicted on trees by mobile phone towers usually starts on one side, extending to the whole tree over time.” 
- Golati et al. (2016) The objective of this study was to evaluate human genetic damage caused by radiation from mobile tower antennas and to ascertain whether that damage might be dependent upon the aberrant GSTM1 and GSTT1 genes. Scientists studied 116 persons exposed to radiation from mobile towers and 106 control subjects. All were genotyped for polymorphisms in the GSTM1 and GSTT1 genes by the multiplex polymerase chain reaction method. The researchers looked for DNA damage in peripheral blood lymphocytes using alkaline comet assay and micronucleus assay in buccal (mouth tissues) cells. They found no evidence that the two particular genes were involved in promoting that DNA damage among the subjects. But they did find significant DNA damage among cell tower subjects as compared to the non-irradiated control group: The report states: “…There was a significant increase in BMN [micronucleus assay in buccal cells] frequency and TM [tail moment] value in exposed subjects (3.65 ± 2.44 and 6.63 ± 2.32) compared with control subjects (1.23 ± 0.97 and 0.26 ± 0.27)…” 
- Siersma et al. (2016) As a pilot run for future and larger studies, medical scientists from Denmark and Sweden launched an electronic questionnaire posted to special interest websites. The questionnaire requested feedback on symptoms suffered by people exposed to cell phones, Wi-Fi, occupational radiation, energy-saving light bulbs and cell towers. Of sixty respondents, significant associations were noted for both chronic exposure to Wi-Fi and for cell tower exposure. Symptoms associated with tower antennas included: cognitive, head, eye, body and skin problems. The report noted: “Mobile phone towers seem to be the most problematic of the various EMF exposures.” 
- Romero-Ortega et al. (2016) University of Texas researchers confirmed that ampututees exposed to cell tower radiation, at a power density equivalent to that encountered at a distance of about 39 meters from the average local antenna site, may be induced by that radiation to suffer abnormal sensations and neuropathic pain in peripheral nerve bundles that form after the nerve injury of amputation. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there are nearly two million amputees in the United States and many of them suffer from chronic pain. 
- Zothansiama et al. (2017) This study, conducted in India by a government-sponsored university, evaluated DNA damage and antioxidant status of people living in the vicinity of cell towers (witihin 80 meters) conpared to healthy controls who lived further away from microwave antennas. The blood of cell tower victims showed significant DNA damage, and they suffered notable deficits in serum antioxidants (cancer fighting substances) compared to the less-irradiated control group. 
Since the Microwave Age began three decades ago, the radiation-sick and the radiation-wise have avoided antenna hotspots whenever possible and have wisely sought safer places. What the Wireless Radiation Industry calls “dead zones” have long been Nirvana to those who prefer to preserve the integrity of natural life and skip the gruesome experiences of microwave sickness and Wi-cancer. Now, the industry’s foremost goal is to completely eliminate the existence of “dead zones” so that every “connected” thing in the human anthrosphere can be watched, manipulated and controlled by Central Authority.
While concerned bio-scientists ride a stage coach to assess damage from the older and tamer ray technologies, the great and powerful Techno-Beast rides an F-16 in its inexhaustible quest for new ways to radiation-rape the planet and deconstruct every living thing upon it. Well-funded armies of radiation operatives, most of them young males (the demographic reportedly best able to withstand chronic electromagnetic abuse), are working relentlessly to churn out new experimental devices and propagation systems for the Internet of Things (IoT), plus for 5G millimeter wave technologies. These upcoming weapons of mass destruction require millions of tiny, new antennas that will submerge all living creatures in yet an additional tsunami of wave carcinogen.
For the USA, already blighted with the highest rates of cancer on this earth,
there are only four words out of the wireless train wreck ahead:
“Thanks, but no thanks!”
No thanks to unsafe, hand-held mobile devices that eviscerate the DNA
No thanks to microwave-infused buildings that make people weak and ill
No thanks to decadent mobile entertainment for babies and grade schoolers
No thanks to the unregulated Wi-Fi assault of fetuses and kindergartners
No thanks to microcells hung on office walls and hidden under stadium seats
No thanks to “smart” meters and appliances that induce and stimulate tumors
No thanks to consumer gadgets and vehicles that beam Wi-Fi/Blutetooth
No thanks to cell towers and DAS small-cell antennas mounted near doorsteps
No thanks to bizarre mass experiments with millimeter wave technologies
A nation unable to say “no thanks” to its own violent destruction surely has a hard road down. Human history indicates that all deadly mass manias eventually reach their limit, but usually only after millions of people have suffered and died tragically. The questions remain: how far will America’s Wi-holocaust progress before survivors finally comprehend the appalling price of unsafe RF/microwave technologies, before they finally understand that forcibly infusing an entire population with the VOLTAGE OF CANCER is sheer madness?
Play This YouTube to Hear an Antenna Technician Explain
What He knows About the Death Towers of America